Great British Bake Off Play Along Challenge

Week 3 - Bread #greatbritishbakeoff

13:30

Bread week, I am actually quite terrified of this week! Out of my comfort zone!
I watched this weeks show with friends while eating a Vanilla Pod Bakery triple chocolate brownie (warmed up of course and with cream).

As my friends and I watched the show, we all agreed that Richard's creations were super,  Luis's didn't half look bad either. But I still love Norman!  #GoNorman

But onto the challenge! I haven't made bread for years and I am a bit scared it might all go a bit Pete Tong! I have also realised, as the weeks have passed, what a challenge I have taken on! I really love the baking and I love testing my skill set but it is just find the time to create these yummy treats!

Update: 27th August 2014 - As you can see their are no pictures! Yes I have been a busy bee with Vanilla Pod Bakery Wedding Cakes and Cupcakes and ran out of time before week 4's show. I am aiming to complete the bread week challenges over the weekend...along with week 4's challenges and making a couple of VPB orders!  Wish me luck! 


Update: 31st August 2014 - I have spent all day today baking bread and now I have lots of delicious loaves. 

I started with Rye Bread




Then moved onto Ciabatta


And finally finished with a filled loaf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook