15 Days To Freedom Blog Challenge

15 Days to Freedom Blog Challenge - Day 6 - Easter Inspiration Pinterest Board

08:39

Hello Blog Readers! You may have noticed I haven't written in here for a couple of weeks but I am still doing my blog challenge, it is taking a lot longer than expect! The reason being, I have been super busy baking here at Vanilla Pod Bakery with lots of birthday cakes, wedding cakes and cupcakes flying out the door....which I will blog about in the next coming days - watch this space!

But for now, as I approach Day 6 of my blog challenge, and I thought I would write about Easter Inspirations for beautiful spring weddings.

Whether you are religious or not Easter is a major holiday, and is a wonderful time of year to spend with friends and family. Over the last 5 years I have had the privilege to create many beautiful Easter wedding cakes (like the buttercream one below) and attend a few friends Easter weddings too.




I particularly like the colour palette for Easter weddings, many of my past couples have opted for spring yellows, pretty pastels and glamorous golds.  I have created wedding cakes for weddings which used Easter eggs and some which don't and either or looks stunning.

If your planning your Easter wedding, or you are just feeling inspired I have put together a beautiful Easter Pinterest board (which I had great fun doing). Even if your not getting married, it has a wonderful selection of pins to inspire your Easter weekend table settings, delicious recipes to serve friends and family,  as well as a super cute furry beings to keep you entertained.

Let me know what you think.



An Easter themed wedding is a classic theme which you can't really go wrong with.  From muted colour ways to vibrant Cadbury purples, Easter themed weddings always seem to have a lovely freshness about them.

Have a wonderful Easter Bank Holiday Weekend.

Pia x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. On wedding day, I had a complimentary attendant, who was helpful in getting my husband and myself champagne, and she also made sure that we were eating. I gave my heartfelt appreciation to the staff at banquet halls in Chicago for their tremendous effort in making our day the most special day of our lives.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook