wedding cakes

Pink Vintage Wedding Cupcakes

12:11

Pink Vintage Cupcakes 

Gorgeous pink vintage inspired cupcakes made for an intimate wedding at the beautiful Temple Guiting Manor nestled in the stunning Cotswolds. 

Elegant Cupcake Tower

The couple chose a variety of delicious cupcake flavours including Coconut & Raspberry, Chocolate Truffle and Lemon Drizzle Curd, plus a special little dairy free cupcake for the bride. 

The cupcakes were decorated using edible lace, ruffles and dusky pink icing swirls.


Pink Cupcake Tower

I never actually met the couple as they were based in South Africa and flew over especially for their wedding, so the cake option was planned completely over email.  I am finding more and more of clients are from afar and I also offer the option to have Skype/Google hangout consultations too.

I would love to hear what you think of the cupcakes.

Pia x



 ***Please note these cupcakes were based on a design the client gave me and I cannot find who originally made them as I would love to credit the designer. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These cupcakes are really looking delicious and make me remember of my wedding. I got married at Lincoln park wedding venues and similar looking cupcakes were served there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook