business

I am launching a new business!

05:05

If you are an avid follower of this blog or a 'Liker' on Facebook you may have seen me hinting about a new business venture. Well I am excited to say that I now have a name, website and a launch date! So what is it I hear you cry!

The business is called MakeMoneyWithCakes and the website will be launching on 7th October 2015. I also have a Twitter account and Facebook page, feel free to follow me...and wish me luck!

Take advantage of the fantastic early bird VIP offer today

* indicates required




This sounds exciting, can you tell me more:

MakeMoneyWithCakes is a cake business consultancy for UK independent cake designers who want expert help and advice in starting their new cake business journey or growing their existing, often struggling, business.

My mission is to help you make money with your cake business and lead the life you want. 


Why are you the right person to help me:

As an independent cake business owner myself, I understand what you are or will be going through, as I have most likely been there.  From launching The Vanilla Pod Bakery as a home business in 2009, to running it from an external premises in Cheltenham with a team of five, to bringing it back home last year,  it has given me a vast amount of business experience.  I know the feeling of how wonderful it is to be self-employed to the flip side of how utterly scary it can be when things go wrong.  I am now at stage with The Vanilla Pod Bakery where I have time to work on it, instead of in it,  as well as time for myself, an enjoyable life, and a full order book, to the point where I am constantly turning business away as I am already fully booked.  I have created a business that fulfils my needs and works on on my terms to fit in with my life. And I want to help you do the same.

For the past 6 months I have been developing and testing MakeMoneyWithCakes with two brilliant cake designers, finding out what cake business start-ups need in 2015. It turns out quite a lot. From helping them focus their initial idea, to marketing advice, to building their confidence and whole host of other strategic help and coaching.

Through helping these ladies I have seen their business grow and confidence build dramatically. I am confident that I can help you with your cake business and together take it to the next level.


What are the benefits of cake business consultancy for me:

As briefly mentioned above, the cake business consultancy will help you develop your business knowledge and increase your business confidence. I know, and you know, that you can create fantastic cakes. I am not here to help you with that aspect but I am here to help you build a sustainable and enjoyable business that makes a profit, whether you want a part-time income or a full time venture.

In a nutshell MakeMoneyWithCakes can help you:
*Learn how to price your cakes so that you make a profit
*Overcome business fears
*Build your business confidence
*Learn how to effectively market your business
*How to not to undervalue yourself and your work
*How to target your ideal customers
*Learn how to quote for cakes that get orders
*Help with systems and processes to make your cake business run smoothly
*Where to source legal and accountancy advice
*How to say No to cake orders
*Accountability
*Plus much more.


I am really interested in working with you, how do we start the ball rolling:


Well, as I haven't launched just yet I don't want to give to much away, but to start with I will be offering three different packages based on one-to-one mentoring. As the business grows I will be providing online self study courses, webinars, ebooks, freebie business advice plus lots more.

If you would like to take advantage of an early bird launch discount and find out more about the packages, sign up to my VIP list here:

Take advantage of the fantastic early bird VIP offer today

* indicates required



I look forward to helping you on your cake business journey!

Best wishes,

Pia  x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook