Supplier Spotlight

Photography By Stefanie

05:15

Today, we are catching up with the fantastic Stefanie Calleja-Gera, owner of the brilliant Photography By Stefanie.


Describe your business in five words?
Story-telling weddings through creative images

When and why did you start your business?
2 years ago when I decided to go out there and be my own boss!

What do you love most about the work you do?
I’ve always been a photographer so I love everything about my job and count myself extremely lucky.


If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? 
Cheltenham. Oh, wait, I already live here! I LOVE the Cotswolds and bar maybe New Zealand, can’t think of anywhere more stunning to live!

Besides weddings, what else do you love?
I love shooting people in general (with my camera that is!) I also shoot quite a lot of fashion and corporate images which helps to keep my work fantastically varied - I love it, every day is different!


Do you have any funny wedding stories or moments to tell?
I was shooting a wedding once with my husband who acts as my second photographer and he literally had to lunge to save a cake from topping to the ground as it had been set on a bit of a sloping table in a marquee! I think the bride was quite grateful despite a slight dent in it - at least it didn’t go all over the floor!


How can brides and grooms find you?
I’m a preferred supplier at some fabulous country manor venues including Foxhill manor, Wyck Hill & Lower Slaughter to name a few but I’m also listed with SoGlos weddings and of course, my website: www.photographybystefanie.co.uk


And finally, what is your ‘one’ top tip you can give to a bride and groom?
Please always remember that despite what anyone says or what happens on the day, it’s YOUR day. Embrace and revel in it - this is the one day when it truly is all about you, so just have the most fun you possibly can and not only will it be the best day of your life but you’ll see it in every image!



It was great to meet you Stefanie

Best wishes,

Pia x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook